Sunday, February 5, 2012

Measuring Success

A pound down!  Can I get a woo hoo?!?

To be honest, I'm not all that happy.  I was hoping for more this week because I feel like I'm really putting in an effort.  But, while on Pinterest, I found this little bit of inspiration:

I have to agree, the scale is not the only measurement of weight loss.  It's hard to not focus on it though because it's a tangible number.  However, I do see a change in my clothes.  I'm able to SQUEEZE into all my pre pregnancy jeans (I may be rockin a sweet muffin top but at least they zip up!).  I'm only about 6 lbs aways from my pre-Lilly weight which is great since I never got close to my pre-Abby weight.

I also notice that I move a little lighter on my feet.  I don't feel like it's such a chore to dance and play with the girls.  So, the changes are happening but the weight is stubborn.

What other ways to measure your success?

No comments:

Post a Comment